Lesson ExtrasFree vocabulary flashcards, classroom slides, and podcast episodes
When we say our programs come fully loaded and classroom-ready, we mean it! We’ve done the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
Follow the links below to lesson extras: classroom instructional slides, What Does That Mean? vocabulary e-flashcards, supplemental lesson resources, and Teach the Teacher podcasts for Lessons 1-18 of The 21st Century Student’s Guide to FInancial Literacy – Getting Personal.
View each lesson’s flashcards, classroom slides, podcast episode, and more by selecting a lesson below.
- Teach the Teacher – Introduction to the Course
- Lesson 1: You and Your Money
- Lesson 2: The Battle of the Banks
- Lesson 3: A Job That Pays
- Lesson 4: Pay. It’s More Than a Salary!
- Lesson 5: Honey, They Shrunk My Paycheck
- Lesson 6: The Global Employee
- Lesson 7: The Credit Conundrum
- Lesson 8: Super-Size Your Savings
- Lesson 9: Home is Where the Mortgage or Lease Is
- Lesson 10: Your Risky Retirement
- Lesson 11: Investing 101
- Lesson 12: Small Biz Whiz
- Lesson 13: Credit Card Craze
- Lesson 14: The Beauty of the Budget
- Lesson 15: Protect What You’ve Earned
- Lesson 16: Share With Care!
- Lesson 17: How To Lose It All
- Lesson 18: Resolving Insolvency